COUNSEL & CAPITAL is pleased to announce the winners of the 2017 Best Annual Report Awards. We want to thank all the ministries that applied. There were many excellent annual reports from ministries and churches of all sizes. The top ten finalists will be receiving a written critique of their annual report.
These winners were selected by a committee comprised of the following:
- Tami Heim (president and CEO of Christian Leadership Alliance)
- Dan Busby (president of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability)
- Craig Johnston (principal of Fiduciary Counsel, Inc., and longtime friend of Counsel & Capital)
- Leonard Crowley (founder of Forgiven Communities, advocating biblical church purpose and principled board governance, and longtime friend of Counsel & Capital)
- Dee Martz (licensed professional counselor and long-time friend of Counsel & Capital)
- Parker Samelson (vice-president of Counsel & Capital)